Our professional inspectors are InterNACHI certified to meet the highest standards.
Why Should You Choose Metro-West?
Service you can count on
Home Inspections for Real Estate Professionals
More and more real estate professionals are encouraging homebuyers to invest in a professional home inspection prior to purchasing a property, and the reason is simple: A quality real estate inspection by a professional home inspector is advantageous to all involved in a transaction. Buyers learn up front about the property and can proceed with greater confidence and peace of mind. Furthermore, sellers who opt for a pre-listing inspection may sell their homes faster and with fewer surprises. Real estate professionals, in turn, enjoy more efficient transactions regarding the house and being informed of any potential repairs and routine maintenance.
A Metro-West home inspection offers these and other benefits to real estate professionals:
- Reduced liability – We carry extensive Errors & Omissions insurance and General Liability insurance.
- Minimized buyer discomfort – Whether the property under consideration is old or new, our professional home inspectors help provide peace of mind that a home is live-in ready.
- Curtailed buyer’s remorse – Our inspectors can conduct a new home inspection that may disclose items in need of repair.
- Professional image and credibility – Our comprehensive report assures clients we are serving the best interests of the buyer and the seller.
- More sales – The home is priced closer to value, which can help improve the speed and likelihood of a sale.
- Less negotiation – Prior acknowledgement of any defects already reflected in the sales price may leave buyers with fewer objections.
- Reduced listing time – A home inspection benefits all parties involved by providing insight into the home’s condition, which helps to reduce the overall listing time of your client’s property.
Schedule Your Inspection
To schedule an inspection fill out our online scheduler below. Call 313.309.0800 with questions or to schedule by phone.
You will receive an e-mail with instructions for reviewing and signing the inspection agreement electronically.